So to humble myself and to balance out the last post, I have decided to write about all the ways that I know a guy that I’m into is just not that into me. [Inspired by the film and personal experience.] It has happened plenty of times so I have a lot of material to work with! Here we go…
- He addresses me by gender-neutral terms of endearment such as “buddy” or “kiddo.” I guess this doesn’t change either way. Something about a guy that I’m interested in calling me kiddo that rubs me the wrong way.
- He does everything he can to avoid a hug from me. Granted I’ve become much more a hugger lately, and I’m around a lot more people who love to hug too. If a guy that I’m into holds up his hand for a “hi-five” or walks away when it’s more natural to hug good-bye, then yeah. I pretty much get it.
- He’s not interested in getting to know me. I’m having a conversation with the guy, and I’m super excited cuz I’m finally talking to him and I’m all into the convo until I realize…. for the past 2 hours we’ve been talking about him, and him only. He never once stopped to ask me anything about myself.
- He never asks me how I’m really doing… cuz he doesn’t care all that much. There are plenty of opportunities to ask, but he never does.
- I initiate all of our communication and meetings. I don’t mind sending an e-mail or a text or setting up a date with friends. But when it comes to guys I’m into, and I’m the one doing all of the initiating, there’s something wrong with the picture. I also get the hint very quickly at this point.
haha… that was much quicker to write than the last post! So girls – are these points ringing true for any of you? And guys, what other signs do you give to girls to let them know that you’re just not that into them?
Disclaimer: Yet again, the contents of this post are meant to be read in fun and not to be taken seriously. The views of this post reflect only those of the author, who, by the way, is not an expert in this subject by any means. Please read and spread at your discretion.